Teacher workloads, shrinking budgets and measuring success are just a few of the key challenges educators are facing today. Following on from the 2018 Schools Budget announcements, it’s now clearer than ever that schools are challenged on making their budgets stretch as far as possible, with no real guarantee of additional future investment.
The After School Club is an exclusive event for school leaders to gain a deeper understanding of how implementing technology and introducing it into your curriculum can be beneficial, cost effective and sustainable. XMA can help you on your journey of discovery.
We will be discussing…
- Why technology is important in equipping students for a future outside of the classroom
- How technology can create a united community between staff, students and parents
- How to reduce teacher workload while also transforming student learning through training and development
- Developing a more modern, creative and collaborative learning environment
- Opportunities available for a sustainable financing model that allows for refresh and doesn’t restrict growth and innovation
- How to best measure the impact technology is making on your school
We will also be taking a closer look at a school who have put all of this into practice, with the help of XMA and Apple!
We want to inspire schools to implement the best possible changes that address their challenges. Attending The After School Club will allow your school to to understand how to gain access to our free of charge Planning Essentials Workshops, where one of our specialists will work with you to identify a grounded and bespoke vision for your schools digital transformation.
Fancy joining the club? Register here now!