With more and more of us needing to work from home, we wanted to collate some resources and share some links to items that should help organisations and end users get started quickly!
Definitely check out the ‘Remote Work Checklist’ from Microsoft. We found the most important one was setting up your workspace… even if you’ve got an orthopaedic mattress you can’t ‘Work from Bed’ for 3 weeks [if not longer]! Also get that video on! Turning the video on your Teams call can really makes a difference as it ensures all members stay focused and always good to get some human interaction and also prevents working in your pyjamas!
Teams hints and tricks
Watch the Welcome Video to get an overview of ‘What is Teams?’
Download Quick Start PDF Guide as a cheat-sheet for Teams basics
Watch the short Quick Start Videos for a walkthrough of Teams
Learn how to use meetings in teams
Other helpful Windows / Office hints
Windows 10 keyboard tips and tricks (windows + D is my fav new command!)
Office 365 training centre – hints, tips and much more on demand
Windows hints and tips
FREE Training sessions!
XMA and Spongy Elephant have partnered to share £FREE training modules that can enable you to use Microsoft’s remote learning/working tools more effectively.
- Create the perfect Team from the start and add members in a variety of ways
- Understand the Microsoft Teams interface and how to use powerful features like commands
- Discover how conferencing works in Teams with Teams virtual meetings
- Learn how to minimise the “noise” of notifications and alerts to limit distractions
Offer code – Free4XMA access your training here https://lnkd.in/dvpyrt9
Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can sign up to this free 1 hour session to help ‘Run effective meetings with Microsoft Teams’
Here you can learn how to make your meetings engaging, productive and effective.
Use Teams for your entire meeting experience, including:
- Sending agendas and setting context before the meeting, creating momentum
- Sharing live applications and taking meeting notes, keeping attendees engaged during the meeting
- Posting files and action items after the meeting, ensuring timely follow-through
- Record your meeting, making it easy for those who couldn’t attend to get caught up
- Keep important meetings at your fingertips by pinning them for easy access
- Assess which audio and video devices are best for your meeting needs