In light of current developments around the spread of COVID-19, people in the UK are moving to remote working, teaching and learning under government orders to close schools, workplaces and stay inside your homes. As daunting as this might be for some, we are here to help in the best way we know how – by empowering others to work better through the use of technology.
We are thrilled to launch the XMA Remote Working Programme, a programme delivering a series of informational webinars that aim to:
- Identify the right apps and tools to help you work remotely
- Discuss the best collaboration methods to communicate with your community during the lockdown period and beyond
- Suggest effective ways to teach and learn online for teachers, students and parents
- Advise how to use the technology you already have to ensure your organisation can continue working normally
- Discuss what you need to consider and implement to enable business continuity
- Answer all your individual questions and advise how we can support you and your organisation moving forward