In light of developments this year around the spread of COVID-19, people in the UK have been moving to remote working, teaching and learning. As daunting as this might be for some, we are here to help in the best way we know how – by empowering others to work better through the use of technology.
We launched our webinar programme back in April, to help reach people during the UK Lockdown. The programme has since had thousands of listeners and so we aim to continue bring valuable insights and content to our audience and beyond.
This programme delivers a series of informational webinars that aim to:
- Identify the right apps and tools to help you work remotely
- Discuss the best collaboration methods to communicate with your community when remote working or distance learning
- Suggest effective ways to teach and learn online for teachers, students and parents
- Advise how to use the technology you already have to ensure your organisation can continue working normally
- Discuss what you need to consider and implement to enable business continuity
- Answer all your individual questions and advise how we can support you and your organisation moving forward