Go further with XMA We have a reputation within our industry for employing the highest calibre staff, and we pride ourselves on this. That's why we're dedicated to providing all of our employees with a challenging and rewarding career.
If you're ambitious and highly motivated, looking for recognition and reward within a fast-paced, dynamic workplace, we want to hear from you.
Reasons to join us
As an independently-owned, British employer, we offer an optimum environment to develop your skills:
- Industry-leading training and career development
- Promotion from within whenever possible
- Outstanding rewards for outstanding performance
- Success celebrated at all levels
- Excellent pay and regular reviews
Our goals are simple but powerful:
- To equip our employees with the tools they need to exceed market performance in all of our chosen sectors
- To demonstrate, through our employees, our ability to deliver superior commercial IT solutions to our customers
- To attract world class vendor partnerships by taking their products and building innovative IT solutions that add value for our customers
- To encourage our employees to develop their skills through supporting our community commitment with initiatives such as volunteer programmes, mentoring opportunities, apprenticeships and charity events
Education programme Work experience We offer a number of work experience placements to local young people every year, across various functions within the business, including IT, Customer Services, Finance and Technical. All placements offer young people the opportunity to experience the world of work in a fully supported environment, among our friendly and welcoming staff.
If you are interested in discussing the opportunity of a work experience placement, please email HR@xma.co.uk.
Internships We offer a number of internships to talented, enthusiastic people every year, in conjunction with partner schools and colleges, These internships give the opportunity for extended work experience built around projects, working towards solving real business challenges in the work environment.
For more information regarding internships, please email HR@xma.co.uk.
Apprenticeships We run several technical apprenticeships every year within business areas such as IT, workshop and engineering, Many of these apprenticeships lead to permanent and successful careers within the business with well-established industry training and progression routes.
For more information regarding apprenticeships, please email HR@xma.co.uk.
We invite people to join our team based on merit alone. We do not discriminate based on protected characteristics or otherwise.
You can read more about protected characteristics on the UK Government website at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/contents#pt2-ch1.
|Get in touchNot sure who to speak to? Need advice? You can ask about any of our solutions or get a project started by sending a message. |